The Ultimate Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Legacy

This forum is for many things.From Manga to anime, Comics to Games, Cosplaying to art, music to just normal day life. Come join us all.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE Chat :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:29 am

I think I might try it if it's not too big, have almost no capacity left on my comp... Good thing I'm gonna buy an external HDD next week :3
Oh okay, that sounds good^__^
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:45 am

... It seems as if I've already played this game xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 pm

O really you have? what did you think of it?
I like it but some of the quest you do have to pay for things to complete them, annoying but I will stick to the quest where you don't have to spend real money.

Got a game for the original xbox today lol the old xbox how fun they were for there time ^_^

It is good your getting a HDD next week Smile can put your mind at ease Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatelegacy.forumotion.co.uk
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:49 pm

I really can't remember so I guess I didn't play it very long :p
Which means I probably got bored lol...

the original xbox is awesome <3 xD Just played mine earlier today~
What game did you get?

Exactly (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Lol fair enough, I only play for hour or so, one my people are level 10, 2,5 and 1 lol
lol yeah I think I might get bored of it sooner or later but for now it keeps me busy when I can't sleep lol.

Oh yeah its awesome alright lol ^_^ what did you play?
Mine is set up with a 52" tv ^_^ big screen for awesome fun lol.
legacy of kain defiance for £2.99 lol disc isn't to good but still yet to try it, the place I got it from is just like that take scratched discs.I did want Oddworld: munch's oddysee but they didn't have it Mad lol The only place that did it was £5.99 and I didn't have enough lol

Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Yup, games are good when you can't sleep... I just usually watch un videos Smile

I played Project: Gotham Racing... Such a fun game :3 THough I'm such a bad loser lol!
52", sounds pretty damn awesome to me!
Oh okay, hope it's playable!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Yeah, I was going to play but someone started talking to me so haven't played yet lol. So just been looking at Harley Quinn costumes.......I want to be Harley LOL ^_^

Nice, I use to lose alot at racing games lol sore loser too lol
Yeah it is cool apart from the room it takes up lol sometimes its a bit to big but its nice to play on.

I hope so too if not £2.99 nothing to worry about lol I just find another copy Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Being Harley would be awesome...

I like racing games (: I just have to beat my own records lol!
Oh yeah, I bet it takes up tones of space...

Exactly (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 pm

It would be awesome but I wouldn't know where to start lol, fabric, how to make the costume etc lol I could buy it but I think it would be extra more fun if I made it myself ^_^ must find a way of making it Smile

Racing games aren't too bad, I hate the mongoose racing game on halo lol but racing games are fun.Beating your own times is a tough one lol hope you can do it......I know you can do it ^_^

It does, at the minute its just sitting there, last time it was used was when we watched resident evil and batman lol so I think today its playing time ^_^

Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah, I guess that's true^__^

Lol, haven't tried that xD
But yup, practice makes perfect!

Oh, awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:44 pm

I think thats the best way when it comes to cosplaying if your got the skills you might as well use them lol but I haven't got the skills so I have to get them. Mr J will want it that way lol (see can't help myself, just mailed someone calling my other half puddin' LOL)

Trust me with the rockets flying at you and getting to those check points heck you might as well of walked LOL
That is true, pratice makes perrrrect ^_^

Yep ^_^ I have some games like bloodrayne, time splitters 2 (not my fav one though like future one better) and few others so be cool.
I must get a xbox 360 again, get dead space 2 and play that on big screen with headphones in the dark LOL think that might be scary lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Exactly... If you're gonna cosplay you have to do it properly (:
I sure as hell can't sow or anything though, i don't even own a sowing machine, so I'm screwed :p

haha okey, I bet!
Sure does:3

I have some old classics like halo, Need for speed, Soul Calibur and Mortal Combat (: Love them!
The 360's nice, don't own one myself though... But, Halo 3 or FF on it would be epic!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 pm

yep Smile Sometimes I don't like when people mod cloths though, I find it bit cheating and they say they made it?? I don't know lol
I can't sow, I am modify my old size 8 top (can't fit in it no more *crys*) so its being mod so I post a picture when its done Smile but I can't sow for nothing, sometimes comes out a right mess lol.I have a sewing machine but Iam puzzled how you set up the dam thing LOL ^_^

Yeah, Iam the driver normal and try to 'move' out of the way lol easy said then done.

Mortal Kombat is kick ass Smile Love that game, Frost was the first one I played and loved.
FF is great, never completed it but it was great.Halo 3 is awesome, online is ok too.
Funny kill I have ever seen was a traffic cone kill, my other half did that throw a plasma grenade blow up a barrel thing, the traffic cone went flying and smack lol guy died just like that, and he got a splatter medal lol so funny.
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:19 am

Yes, you're right, you should do it from scratch. I wish I could sow. I cosplayed Mana-sama once, but I chose clothes carefully and stuff(not clothes made for cosplaying Mana-sama), but I didn't participate in any cosplay competition, so I guess it didn't matter. But it's so stupid when people buy a complete outfit and cosplay. I mean, you can't take any pride in that at all...
Sowing machines can be a bit tricky :p

Yup I love Mortal combat, such a fun game. Love the conquest mode^__^
Haven't actually tried the FF-game for xbox. A friend might borrow me FF Crisis Core and his PSP x)
Lol, that sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 am

Very true, I seen people say they made it by hand but they online added things to the cloths they brought and I find it so much cheating that they said they made it by hand.
Also seen people not give credit to people who help them so stupid.

Sewing machines are very annoying, I paid £20 for it but never used it once lol.

Oh yeah I love conquest mode, so much fun Smile
Crisis core now there is a game that I like, almost cried though lol not going to spoil anything though.

It was awesome, wish there was a way of downloading it so could show you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 am

Agreed. Why not give some credits to people who have helped you? that's just rude...

Sorry, meant Dirge of Cerebrus xD Gackt is Genesis Very Happy
Heard there will be lotsa cutscenes.. Now I don't generally like cutscenes but I think I might make an exception lol!

Ah it's okay, I think I know what you mean Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:06 am

It happened to my other half, help someone out getting pictures and working how they could make the blades move (bloodrayne) and the person didn't even give him a thank you on any forum or even mentioned him.It is rude and I do think its not in the cosplaying spirit.

Oh I never played that one so if there is alot of cutscenes hope they are good, Iam sure they are cause FF has always been good for that Smile even for the PS1 Smile

hehehe it was just so awesome Smile my other half is getting another xbox so if he gets halo 3 again I will have to tape it with a camera and show you that way ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:08 am

That's really bad manners. I'd never help that kind of person again.

Haha I bet Very Happy

Sounds good to me (:

Yey, my package is in Stockholm now :3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 am

Yeah that person is always asking for help, it was bad manners.I have looked everywhere and he's name is not mentioned once.Don't think he will help again.

Yeah, the FF 7/8 on PSP that was one PS1 looks just the same and the cutscenes are so awesome Smile

hehehe its a deal ^_^

YAY shouldn't be to long now hehehehe ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:28 am

Now I'm really looking forward to playing it Very Happy
It sounds really good. Have been wanting to play FF for ages, thought it sounded like really good games.

Great Very Happy

Yeah, it'll be here on tuesday~~ I love 4 day shipping!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:21 am

hehehe ^_^ I love FF, thinking of getting another PSP later so I can play 7 and 8 again Smile
Yeah they are good, the story can be so gripping and can pull you in.I wouldn't mind getting a PS2 as well for the others.

Smile Its so awesome.

hehehe awesome 4 day shopping sounds good to me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 am

Gosh, now I really have to get it xD
Sounds like such great games~
Having a PSP would be awesome, relly can't afford one right now though, need a new computer too >_<

Really is, especially since it's all the way from Japan to my front door :3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:07 pm

HEhehehe ^_^ they are really good games.I love them, one my fav RPG games out Smile Lost Oddesy is another good one (not sure if spell that right).
They are, as I said before crisis core almost had my in tears lol I swear if my other half wasn't around I would have cried.
Yeah I have to save up for one......save being the big word here hint hint lol. It be hard.

Smile nice, front door too weee so good Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:24 am

Oh great:3 Now I'm all curious and wanting to play them lol!
Aww, that good? I need to get a PSP O_O
Lol yes, there it was again, the saving part XD

I have to pay like 18,30 pound for the import, but that's not so bad when the whole package+shipping is friggin 150 pounds... Have I mentioned he's ruining me? lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 am

^_^ hehehe sorry, I will not say anything more about them........don't look at my facebook status please lol
Yeah cause it was so gripping I was on the end of my seat lol, must get it again.
I really need find a way of saving money where I don't look after it LOL

Wow that is alot of money you paid for it and wow why do they have to charge so much for the import? I don't think we get it here much.I think we would on large orders but samll ones we don't get it.

I wish my cold would go away Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE Chat :3
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Legacy :: Everything else :: Off topic-
Jump to: