The Ultimate Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Legacy

This forum is for many things.From Manga to anime, Comics to Games, Cosplaying to art, music to just normal day life. Come join us all.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE Chat :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

THE Chat :3 Empty
PostSubject: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:36 am

Yes, it's THE chat Very Happy
Come on in and talk about anything you'd like!

Right now I'm hypersocial, so well, just talk to me xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 am

Hows your day going so far?
Mine is going ok, going to see if can play Dead space 2 again in the dark....I jumped out my skin a few times lol
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatelegacy.forumotion.co.uk
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 am

I think my day is going just fine, my teeth is finally fixed, eaten sushi, got my money and spent most of it on Gackt-related things xD

Is it fun? Never tried that one... Heard it was scary, but my bestie said he didn't think it was scary :s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:52 am

Glad your tooth is fixed and I have talked about sushi before can you believe I thought you had to warm it up before eatting it lol! silly me.

Yeah it is fun.I liked it.Played it last night for the first time, all on my own, headphones on and sitting in the dark lol that was fun and scary.I find it scary in places.Its a good game all round its a def must play Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 am

Yes, I had a pretty horrible ice-skating accident last March... And now I have two prcelain teeth and stuff >_<
But yey, no more dentist appointments this year Very Happy
Hehe, well you can't know it all (:

Yes, everything get's scarier when you're in the dark, alone, with headphones on xD
I'll try to play it when I find the time to do so (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:06 am

Ouch sounds very nasty, I wanted to ice skate but the ice ring is the other side of city so annoying to get to.
Yay no more dentist *shivers* I hate them lol

nope we can't and if we did I think we would have huge heads LOL

Cool you will have to let me know what you think and you are right, does get more scarier.....I kept looking behind me to see if anything was creeping up on me lol
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:08 am

Haha yeah it was, I won't ever ice skate again!!!
Mine was nice, but I don't like the pain ):

LOL exactly!

haha aww, yeah I will~~ Though I'm kinda busy... Too much other things to do... And yes, forums and such goes before games xD Plus I think my computer is slowly dying on me ):
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 am

I haven't ice skate in many years, so I more then likely end up on my back side anyway lol
No pain no good Sad

Big head, could you see that, everyone who has all information in there heads have big heads? LOL they would need a wheel chair for there head lol

hehehe Yeah I only come here now ^_^ I wish I had better pc though.Oh no thats not good, I had to re-install mine the other week as it was so slow, lost all my save game files Sad boo have to start them again Sad
Hope your pc doesn't die *breaths life in to it* lol
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:25 am

I fell chin first >_<
Exactly... But now it's over and done with and I almost have better looking teeth than before Very Happy

Hahaha, don't think it's proportionate though xD Else I'd be pretty stupid, maybe I am lol.. xD
And some really stupid persons have very large heads :s
Oh well, guess that theory didn't hold!

Me too, haha, but it's nice talking here Smile
Yeah, I need a new one too... Lap tops suck D:
Oh, poor thing! Having to re-install your computer and loosing all your files is horrible...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:38 am

Oh my, chin first? no def not good Sad
^_^ that is good Smile I should get mine sorted but I hate them so much and Iam only aloud to go to one and they are not good at there job so Iam happy how Iam Smile

I would be too if that was the case lol I would be very stupid, kinda that way now but hey I do what I can in smart ways lol.
I don't think your stupid Smile

Yeah its nice to final be talked too on a forum ^_^ and my ideas don't get knocked either lol

I love my little pc, its been with me for long time but bit out dated now and can't play any new games.I have like Bloodrayne to play but Iam like....ummmm nah.It got spoiled for me sadly.

Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:42 am

Nope... oh, i can totally understand that!

Aw thanks, I really don't think you're stupid either..! People don't often really get it, but being smart can be so many things other than being good at math or science or whatever...

Haha, agreed! This forum is kinda cozy (:
I think our conversations will be loooong xD
Ofc, here we're nice to each other ^__^

Oh, that sucks... I have that movie lol!
My lap top gets overheated and slow ): Really have to get a new one.
But first I'm gonna get an external HDD so I can save all my files first~~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you ^_^ Iam trying to learn new things here and there lol.Nope they don't its sad really, wish people where better for that.

It is cozy ^_^ I like it, A good idea on my behalf lol
ooo yeah they will be long I can see that hehehe ^_^ it will be good.
Oh yeah, nice is the best way. I don't think I miss the other forum tbh.

lol the movies aren't too bad, I do want her weapons though Smile one day I will make them ^_^ Yeah I wanted to make her costume too but not going to now.

Laptops are bad for over heating Sad I had one that burned my lap cause it over heated to much, glad it has gone now lol.

Oh yeah def get one, my other half lost all his data because his pc messed up and he had to re-install, lost alot of data Sad
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Well, as long as you do your best than that's fine~~
I think so too, it's a pity people gets labeled as stupid or dumb jsut because they aren't good at math or something...

A great idea :3
Looks like we two will stand for the most part of the posts haha...
We'll just have to get more members!
Sometimes I miss the people though, like Jo and Billy, but otherwise I don't miss the forum either.

Her weapons are awesome, the movie is so-so x)
I like the idea of the movie, they just could've done it better!
Oh, that's awesome! Making your own weapons Cool

Yeah, they suck at that ):
Oh, sucks! I try to always have the fan clear, so it gets cooled down properly...
I will! I had one but there was something wrong with it when I bought it, and since then I haven't had the money to buy a new one... Could be because of my current Gackt-collection perhaps, lol!
Losing data is the worst... When the external HDD broke I almost lost all of my music, my movies... So much nice things gone!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Thats all we can do is try our best hehehhe ^_^
Yeah I agree, people are so mean when they do that.My spelling is horrible sometimes, math is so-so.

Yeah we will be I think ^_^
I have posted it almost everywhere where I can think of lol
I do agree too, some people I do miss but not going miss the forum.

They are awesome Smile I like them and to make them will be fun and hard lol
Yeah they could have done better, didn't follow the games sadly.

I hate when things don't work or go wrong, I get annoyed and just want to smash the thing lol
I sucks.
That is def not good, losing data is the most horrible thing, special if you have not saved the data in awhile and you lose new pictures or videos Sad it really does suck.
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Exactly!
I don't like people for many reasons, their stupidity is one of the reasons - especially when they act like they're the smartest ever and then make war over oil or something.

Oh okey, great, have to spread the word!
Yes, totally.

It sounds like they're going to be very hard to make! But I bet you could do them Very Happy
Are the games supposed to be better than the movies?

Me too lol, too impatient, ne?
Exactly.. I lost tones of videos, like ten of them I never had the chance to even watch ):
But yey for new computers! ... When I get the money lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Me too, they can be so mean and horrible.When they know everything and in fact they more then likely don't, had few like that.

yeah spread the word far and wide lol ^_^

Yeah they will be hard to make but Iam sure I can and might ask other half to help me too lol, I want to make them as close as I can to how they are in the game....big challenge there lol
The games are much better then the movies, alot different too.I loved the games so much but nows its like so-so but they are still good.

oo yeah me too, I am so impatient too lol.
Sad that so not good, I wish it wouldn't happen, some magic tool to not make it happen lol.
hehehe yeah Smile I get one........one day lol and it be nice to have a faster system Smile

p.s did put chat thing up lol
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:44 pm

That's right... yeah I'll try to remember to mention this forum to nice people (:

I think you could do them too, just do your best~~
Yeah, definetly a challenge!
Oh okey, I see (:
most interests cools off after a while, don't they?

Haha yeah, have a magic wand to make it all restored and fixed in a sec <3
That'd be lovely!!!
Agreed (: Mine is getting slower by the day ):

Oh great, waited for that to happen xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 pm

hehehe yeah nice people ^_^ I have invited people to join but looks like they don't want to know...oh well there loss lol,

I will do my best Smile best as I can do Smile
Sometimes I like a challenge so it should be fun Smile
Yeah they do, it was mainly due to someone I know.

A magic wand would be so great, least we can make it make things work, be better and so many other things ^_^
I always worry when they slow down, and if they don't load for awhile I start to get annoyed.

The chat box is at the bottom of the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Yeah, totally their loss, this is an epic forum Very Happy

It sounds fun, you must show the outcome later!
Oh, that sucks.

yeah I know, then i could fix tones of things :d And to have a perfectly funtioning computer would be great! xD
Me too, it's always like "noooo, please don't die on me..!!!" xD

Ah okey~~
The chat box seems more fit for smaller conversations though haha!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:07 pm

hehhe why thank you ^_^ glad you like it Smile Iam glad I set it up now lol

I sure will, I will show progress in the cosplay part when I get them started Smile
Yeah long story behind it lol.

It would be a dream come true fix anything and everything ^_^ That will be the day Smile

hehehe yeah it does seem to fit the small talk doesn't it lol I leave it up anyway lol.

This is nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Goodie^__^

Of course (:
I wish I had the money and was capable of sewing! Lol... I'd like to be able to cosplay though.
I tried to cosplay Mana-sama once, it didn't go very well ):
Though, 2-3 people have told me that pics of him look like me x)
That's probaböy the best compliment ever!
he's totally beautiful~~

Haha yes, we'll be waiting for that lovely day!

No I don't think so...
And here you can post pics! Very Happy

SO, I'll just go ahead and show how beautiful my dear Mana-sama is!
THE Chat :3 Mana10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:20 pm

I wish that too, and my sewing is so-so need to practice more lol.
Iam doing Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile, working on her breast plate at the minute the cups anyway lol
Smile hehehe I think if you like it then that is all that matters Smile and if others like it its a bonus.

hehehe yep I can Smile and I will probable only post here so I can shock people later by turning up at meets in a surprise visit LOL

WOW she is lovely I love it all Smile I think you would look great in that Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:31 pm

You're probably waaay better than I am, can't even fix a skirt nicely ):
Wow, that's awesome!
Well, yeah, that's true.. I'm a bit of a perfectionist though, I don't like to have things that aren't done well xD
But they thought so when I didn't cosplay him xD

Mana-sama is a man ):
But yes, i love his clothes~~
He's a great designer Very Happy
He was the one making gothic lolita fashion big Very Happy <3
And a great musiscian...

This is very nice :3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 pm

I made a pillow case and it is falling apart now well the blue star bit Sad so not to good lol lasted about a month or two.
Yeah Lenneth is nice, using a balloon at the minute to make the cup just hope it works lol paper mache.
I think the same too but I take it as it goes Smile
hehehe Smile cosplaying is nice, I said about for the last 2 years I would cosplay but always been put off.

oo sorry Sad I thought you where on about the girl in the picture I didn't know sorry.He does do nice cloths Very Happy I like them.First time I have heard of him.I love the goth cloths.We have a place that does all goth cloths and stuff good shop.
Does he sing or play an instrument or both? Smile

it is indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Aww that's too bad!
Oh paper mache is fun Very Happy But yeah - it isnt the most durable material xD
Oh okey, you should do it! COnventions are fun (:

Mana-sama is a man and he is on the pic lol! ):
He plays the guitar and writes music - his solo project is called Moi dix Mois, really good stuff!
And his clothing label is called Moi-même.moitie ^__^
His clothes are quite pricey, but it's designer things so what'd you escpect, y'know?
I wish I'd own one of his dresses though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE Chat :3   THE Chat :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE Chat :3
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Legacy :: Everything else :: Off topic-
Jump to: