The Ultimate Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Legacy

This forum is for many things.From Manga to anime, Comics to Games, Cosplaying to art, music to just normal day life. Come join us all.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General talk about tattoos!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:50 am

lol lets say we both are ^_^
Yep but then its the job finding Sad just had my Auntie say "Dani you got a talent going to waste" awww but not sure where to take my art next.(going start new thread up for my art)

6 years? wow you got alot of years ahead of you.

Yeah once I said hello with my nose on my wooden dvd/cd rack and I have a scar now LOLThats how clumsy Iam lol
((((((((((((((((HUgs))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatelegacy.forumotion.co.uk
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:04 am

Yup, good for us that ditzy people are fun to hang around with lol!
Yeah... Hey, take up the tattooing Very Happy That's a good job^__^ A hard work, but it's work (:

Yup, I'm getting a Master exam 8D <--- total biology nerd...

Aww, that's not good x)
I constantly walk into things, walls... Once I spaced out and walked into a friggin bus lol!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:15 am

That is so true Smile and I like it hehehehe ^_^
I would love too but not sure how to start, I wanted to do everything by the books and not take corners so down the road if I get anyone saying thing least I can back it up.Its getting money to do it probable but I wills ee if anywhere else would take new blood ^_^

I wish I was a nerd in something lol I want to be a nerd in things that go BOOM LOL

Nope not good but got better over the years lol
lol really? hole moley that must have hurt.I never space out lol that really must have hurt dam.
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:33 am

Goodie ^__^
Yeah I think starting by watching others work is the best, get the hang of it and good tips and tricks (=

Ahaha, well it can be quite fun being a nerd, I must agree on that xD But there are tones of things to be nerdy about... Like comics Very Happy
Things that go boom? you wanna study physics? lol!

Good thing!
Well, I kinda just walked into it with my shoulder but yeah it hurt xD and was a bit embarrasing lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Yeah I have to see if anyone would take me under there wing Smile

oh nice, least its more fun then not being normal lol, Oh yeah comics are nice Smile I love comics, wish had more Harley ones lol
I don't mind as long as things go Boom ^_^ it would be nice. just boom ^_^

My nose didn't stop bleeding for awhile lol.
OH ouch that sounds really nasty and yeah I know it would hurt ouch Sad I bet it was lol I had to call my other half at like 6am to get is butt round lol
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:24 am

Yeah, fingers crossed Very Happy

Yeah, understand that, Harley comics sounds fun^__^
You be a mad scientist lol!

That sucks x)
Not that bad, bet your nose hurt more lol!
Haha gosh, sounds bad!

... We're straying further and further away from tattoos...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:07 pm

I start looking around and asking Smile

They are fun but so hard to find.
Lol yeah I would be with white fuzzy hair ROFL

It was bad and I don't think it hurt so much I think it was the shock of it that really got me.
Mum had to wash the towel after lol

Lol we aren't we?

I always wanted a ferret tattoo, but I have been talking with my other half and we are both having a talk about getting game tattoo's but I really can't pick which one I would like lol How about you?
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:37 pm

haha why can I imagine you like a mad scientist with a Harley comic in your hand? lol

Gaming tattoos can be good... or you'll regret it. Hard to say. But if they're done well I guess that'd be cool..
I want to have my big tattoo that I told ya about earlier and I also want to have another tattoo made.
I've been thinking of getting my ankh-cross made.
It should look new and polished but it will have torn wings... Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:38 am

Lol sounds just like me I think ROFL ^_^

That is true, as long as its a game that you love and know you will love forever weather it be old or new I think we should be ok ^_^ my other half wants the Duke Nukem symbol which I think would look cool.Still can't pick what I would have though lol

Yeah I still got to try the face, which I will try make time for today after I get some sleep if thats ok? ^_^
Nice I like the sound of that Smile I would like wings on my back like in the film The Crow second one I think it is: http://crow.renezain.com/images2/photos/COA/mia_sarah7.jpg
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:16 am

LOL!

Yeah, sounds like a pretty good idea! I guess you'll just have to figure that out^^

Do it anytime you want, there's no rush~
Yeah, I hope it'll turn out good anyway:)
That looks cool!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:14 am

Yeah I figure things out sooner or layer Smile

OK Smile so many others want me to draw for them I have a hard time keeping track of things lol

Thank you and me too be nice Smile
It does and the coolest thing to go with it is in the movie she is a tattooist Smile lucky women lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:28 am

Lol, I bet, I get all confused with just 2-3 things going on hahaha...
Nice of you to draw stuff for others though!
A tattoo-artist, that's awesome haha, go girl~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:02 am

Yeah I do too, but I try manage best as I can Smile
^_^ I only do it for a few people though, going to draw my mum a pig later (she loves pigs) then post it to her while I go past to pick up xbox, be nice little surprise I think with whats going on right now.

Heheheheh yeah she so lucky to be a tattoo artist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General talk about tattoos!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Legacy :: Creative corner :: Art-
Jump to: