The Ultimate Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Legacy

This forum is for many things.From Manga to anime, Comics to Games, Cosplaying to art, music to just normal day life. Come join us all.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General talk about tattoos!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

General talk about tattoos!  Empty
PostSubject: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 am

Well, it's art, right? Very Happy
I though it might be good to have a general tattoo-thred where you can post anything related to tattoos Smile

I'm sketching on my first tattoo actually!
It's going to be a portrait of Mana-sama as a geisha, there will be a purple butterfly incorporated in it and the text

絶望と云うなの闇に落ちても今
未来輝く希望を抱きしめ

Which means "Even if I fall into the darkness of despair now, I'll hold on to the shining hope of the future"

I'll post pics when I have come further in the sketching-process Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Oooo nice idea Smile
Tattoos are nice, I always wanted to be a tattooist but the course money is £2500 Sad so that was out of the window lol

Can't wait to see your tattoo drawing Smile I have done a few like roses but nothing to special.

I love that saying Smile that is very nice, makes me want to hold on like it says Smile

I do have a person who is willing for me to tattoo them lol they want my to get a tattoo gun and finish off one of there tattoos.
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatelegacy.forumotion.co.uk
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Yey^__^
Wow, that's expensive O_o''

Roses are nice!

Yes, love that quote. It's from the song Pageant by Moi dix Mois (Mana-sama wrote it, ofc)... Smile

That sounds cool Smile
Bet you'd do a good job^__^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:07 pm

hehehe tattoo's are cool.There is a tattoo page I liked on facebook, some nice tattoo's but the guys on there when a girl comes up is like wow she's hot etc kinda annoying lol.

Yeah it was alot, sadly I don't have that kind of money just laying around.

Yeah I like roses Smile I loved smelling the one that I got my other half.....could you imagen tattoos that smelled like roses lol sorry weird Idea there lol.

Nice and ofc it has to be ^_^ its best that way.

Yeah its cool the person has loads of tattoo's anyway and that would be fun but kinda scary at the same time lol not knowing how to tattoo and all.
awww Thank you ^_^ wonder if I would be.

If I get a tattoo I want a wolf done ^_^ first I have get my lip repeiced though then maybe tattoo after Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:25 am

Agreed. Oh gosh, those kind of things are annooooying.
I wish I could get that tattoo soon, but I have 0 money lol... Might get it for my 19th birthday though. Just a bit over a year til then xD Have to save some money. Yeah, why can't we have that kinda money laying around? Really need it :p

Fragranced tattoos.. That would be odd...
Haha, do a portrait of Gackt and smell like Platinum Egoiste. Wonder what you'd smell like if you had a panther made...

Don't think the person would've asked you if he/she didn't believe you could do a good job (:
But yes, that would be kinda scary.. Though you can practise on pig skin first!

Oh cool, wolfs are great! Such ebautiful animals... Sounds good (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 am

A birthday tattoo sounds good Smile but yep money is the thing we have problems with, it sucks Sad dam money.
Those types are very annoying.

Yeah why can't we have the money......dam it Sad

Lol crazy idea huh? that would be so weird and messed up lol.
LOL now I wonder how that would smell and yeah what would a panther tattoo smell like?? lol

That is true, he has said he likes my drawings so yeah guess your right lol ^_^
Never thought of that one, good idea thank you Smile

They are great, thats why I think I like wolf's rain so much lol.It does look ok Smile I upload it later today.
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 am

Yup, I think so :p Lol yes, us and money... Not easy!

Haha yup, very messed up and completely crazy, but funny!
Don't know why I thought of just a panther... Oh wait, now I remember, my sis has a black panther tattoo on her shoulderblade.:3

Exactly (: You'll do fine~
I know of that since my other sis got a tattooing machine x)

Perhaps (: I think they're just wonderful creatures really... I wouldn't mind a tattoo of a wolf either, though I wouldn't know where to place it O_o
Great!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:17 am

lol yep us and money lol what are we like? money is such a big problem.

Lol yeah it is, I don't even know where that come from lol just popped in to my head lol.
Oh nice Smile I love panthers Smile I saw one in a zoo it looks so bored though.

hehehe yeah I am sure I will too ^_^ my other half has been asked by the same person to tattoo them as well lol he has alot of tattoos the person does.

They are wonderful creatures, so cute and their fur looks nice to cuddle in to lol.I think I would have a howling wolf at the moon on my back? maybe think that might be nice.
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 am

Haha yep, totally is!

Awesome thought though!
Panthers are beautiful~ THough, they shouldn't be kept in a zoo, ofc they're bored...

Cool (: Have to let me know how it goes (:

Woolf+Moon=epic (: Sounds like a good placement too!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:10 pm

^_^

Thank you, you can tell my brain has been working LOL
That is totally true Sad no animal should be in a zoo they should be free with no hunters on them but the world today is just not right.Got a funny photo of a rhino though lol taking a wee wee lol didn't mean to take a picture of that just happened.

Will do Smile another saving up job for the tattoo gun though lol saving sometimes I hate that word LOL

^_^ yeah I like that idea, and then I can have it quite big but not big enough to spoil it if you know what I mean?.
*howls at the moon* lol
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 am

Exactly, they should be free... Stupid humans *sigh*

Cool :3 Yeah, saving ughhh...
LOL

Yeah I understand, don't want it to be too small nor too big^^ Just gotta be perfect!

I sketched on this a long time ago and since I can't draw extremely small faces, it's just blank for now xD
General talk about tattoos!  25085_10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:38 am

*sigh* so right Sad If I could I would go and set them all free in a ninja suit lol or Harley's outfit lol
A Harley Tattoo ooooo lol

LOL there we go again, maybe I should start up a forum for saving money then we can save together or something lol.

^_^ hehehe yep thats rights Smile

OH WOW that is really good, I love it.I am always drawing small faces sometimes lol, I can't draw big faces lol we are opposite on that I think LOL
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:10 am

A Harley tattoo would be great on you, right?^__^

Haha yes, a thread for encouraging the other to not spend money and to be all cheery when we do put money away LOL!

Lol, cool, then you can help me draw his face! XD
Sooo hard >_<
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 am

Yeah with Puddin' under her lol ^_^

LOL good idea, maybe I do that later call it the save money thread or I think of a better name.
Might help.....we will see lol.

^_^ hehehe send/post a picture of his face and I shell try for you ^_^
I been told off for taking my time and not rough drawing lol at the art group I use to go to they made everyone draw without looking at the paper, I kept looking and got told off and they held my head up Sad I didn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 am

Who's Puddin? x)

haha, yah, you never know until you try, right?

Yey *_*

Wow, that's mean ): I don't mind it being drawn carefully lol, and take your time (:
General talk about tattoos!  S640x480
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:16 am

Puddin' is Joker, thats her pet name for him lol.

That is true ^_^ I shell try.

Hehehe cool, I will get on to that later and see what I can do I try my best for you ^_^
Yeah it was mean, I didn't like it at all.I said I can't help it, its just how I draw.I like to take my time and what not but they didn't like that did they? I don't go nomore cause they are doing things I can do at home and they aren't fun.
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 am

Lol, awesome!

That's sooo kind of you! ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
Yeah, I understand why... THen it doesn't cost you a lot of money either, right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 am

Lol yep it is ^_^

Well I don't just be nice to anyone now lol I been to nice to so many people and got nothing back so yep only those I really do like and what not will get the nice and kind Dani ^_^ (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Well it was a free group so that was good, it was just the fact they didn't/do anything I find interesting, I mean I don't want to paint with potatoes now do I? its so kinda-garden to me.(sorry for spelling lol)
I can do that at home if I really felt like it.They were doing houses out of cardboard boxes now I could do that at home, go over to the shop and get a free boxes and there we go.

I wouldn't mind if they did more better stuff but nope.
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:37 am

Oh yey :3 (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

Oh wow, potato-paintings? That's very low level .___.
Understand why you stopped going lol!
Not that nice people and kinder-garten stuff... >_<
We're doing more andvanced things than that in school lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:19 am

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Yep it is low and thats mainly why I haven't been back cause I don't see that as fun??
Lol yep, so much fun they have.....not for me though.

Totally, they are nice but that whole head thing really did make me feel horrible, like they were forcing me to do something I didn't like.
LOL I bet you are, and I bet it doesn't even have veg's in it lol

Sorry if don't post on here so much today, really low today
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:02 am

If it's not fun you shouldn't go Smile
Yeah that's what I meant, they made you feel horrible and that's not OK...

No, it doesn't have anything to do with vegs lol xD we're practising on mixing colors :3 Waterpainting, yey^^
It's totally fun and the teacher keeps telling me the things I make is beautiful :3 Yey for nice teachers!

Oh, it's okay hun
((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 am

Yeah that is right, I have more fun at home Smile
Yep just wasn't right, I do my art the way I want to.

LOL thats good then, glad it doesn't have anything to do with veg.Nice sounds alot of fun and think you told me that before right? lol my brain is forgetful lol
YAY for nice teachers I never had nice teachers booo lol

I have trouble writing now too lol got needle stuck in my palm Sad

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 am

Well, good you quit then (:
Yup, I think I told you before, it's me who's ditzy lol!
It's fun though(:
Yeah, teachers should be nice... Otherwise they're not that good teachers >_<

Ow, that sounds painful! O_o You should take better care of yourself!
(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Yeah it is, they keep asking me to go back but I don't think I will.
Lol nah its me who is ditzy lol my mind is very forgetful lol
I bet it is Smile
lol very true very true Smile well least don't go school no more lol.

Iam clumsy I tell you lol, my other half said be more careful, I dind't know the needle was in the draw lol silly me.It was painful still hurts when I move my hand.
(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:31 pm

It's me who keeps repeating myself lol...
Yeah, lucky you.. xD
This is my last term in this school, then it's 6 years in Uni, xD

Aww that sucks! (((((((((((hug))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General talk about tattoos!    General talk about tattoos!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General talk about tattoos!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Legacy :: Creative corner :: Art-
Jump to: