The Ultimate Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Legacy

This forum is for many things.From Manga to anime, Comics to Games, Cosplaying to art, music to just normal day life. Come join us all.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MU postes Warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MU postes Warning  Empty
PostSubject: MU postes Warning    MU postes Warning  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:14 am

Please do not keep posting these kind of post, the people that have never stick around and this forum I do not want to have blocked up by these kinds of post.
To me the admin, I see it as junk, we only have a few people here and I believe people don't play them.
I have posted about them but I have stopped playing them now and will not be playing them again.

So if I see any other post like the ones that have been posted I will delete and give the member a warning, as the member that do never stick around, never come back so if you don't come back and join in with the forum after a set amount of time I will ban you.

Sorry if this is harsh but I do not want the forum to have so many of these post.

Thank you.

Admin.Dani.
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatelegacy.forumotion.co.uk

MU postes Warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Legacy :: Updates-
Jump to: