The Ultimate Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Legacy

This forum is for many things.From Manga to anime, Comics to Games, Cosplaying to art, music to just normal day life. Come join us all.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you FANGIRL?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

What do you FANGIRL? Empty
PostSubject: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:28 am

Well, it's just a random topic to get to know each other:)
And, I hope you all fangirl something... Because life would be kinda boring without it!

As you might've already figured out... My fandome is GACKT... And Mana-sama ^__^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:43 am

What am I a fangirl of? ummm lol
Well Iam a fangirl of Harley Quinn, I want to make both of her outfits for fun.

Not sure what else Iam a fangirl of, music I like alot af bands, got in to Dimmu Borgir and starting to really like that music.

Really not sure what else lol
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatelegacy.forumotion.co.uk
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 am

Harley Quinn sounds like a cool thing to fangirl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 am

Very Happy yeah she is really cool, I have one comic of her so far and I plan to get more in the future ^_^ They are hard to find though sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 am

I bet! Have you ever tried to do fanart of her? I know you're good at art~~
Oh, that sucks!

I'm glad you can atleast get a hold of most Gackt-things, though they are so many and I only have so little money ):
I want the nine*nine box, but it costs a hell of a lot (it's a box of 12 live-cds and a DVD and small tour pamphlets and some special stuff)... it costs like 300$ I think >_<
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:01 am

I hdid draw one picture of her, the outfit from Ark Asylum game, I haven't been able take a picture of it but I shell and post it Smile

Its nice when you can get things easy though, Iam glad you can too and I hope you can get all the stuff Smile I understand about the little money thing.
Ouch that is pricey, I don't like when they put a high price tag on things.
Some Harley stuff is like that, not as much but still quite high.
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:06 am

Oh, please do Very Happy Really want to see that^__^
I haven't read much comics, but I remember I thought she was funny ^__^

Yes, that's true :3 Though I have to import from Japan >_<
Well, it's not THAT pricey if you think about it... You can hardly get ONE cd for less than 30$, and now it's 12 and a DVD and more for 300... But it's alot of money to put out in one go!

Yeah, money is always an issue... I wish I could get more.
Though I've already spent quite alot on him just the past 5 months or so :S
He makes me poor XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:15 am

Very Happy I will do that and get it up soon as possible ^_^
I like the cartoon with her in, when she says to poison Ivy, "hey aren't you that plant lady poison ocky?" So funny

I have only ever gotten Pokemon game from Japan once lol.
Wow that is quite cheap in the end then.Yeah it is quite alot to put out at once, I not sure how I would be to put out alot of money at once for one thing lol.

Me too, more money would be nice.
hehehe you must have a big collection or semi big?

Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 am

Great Very Happy looking forward to it~~
Painting and drawing is lots of fun (:

Oh, cool~~ I'm not that into pokémon, but hey, many think it's fun :3
Yeah, I think so too.. But it'd take like 2 WHOLE months income to be able to get it ):
So I won't be able to affored it in quite some time.

No not really ):
I've got pretty little...
With the 2 orders that is coming later (pre-orders) I've got;

4 Albums
4 Singles (+3DVDs)
3 DVD's
1 Photobook (+DVD)
1 Tour Document
1 Calendar (the 2011 one :3)
Moon Child DVD
no. 292 of Fool's Mate Magazine (GAckt is on the cover)

And I've paid like $220 for that >_< Because I have gotten custom fees too >__< I hate customs lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:30 am

Yeah I can't paint though, I have to show you my paintings too lol sometimes come out like a kid drawed them lol.

I use to love pokemon , now I have sort of mellowed out lol I like the movies best, games get bit samey.

Its horrible when you have to save money or wait, I can't save money lol.I always want to spend it soon as I get it lol.

It sounds alot when you write it down lol, but when you look at it and compared to what is out it seems so little.

Customs fees are a killer, I haven't had to deal with it yet.It sucks you have to pay alot Sad
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:37 am

I think I might have seen one or two, posted on dA or something? or you just posted it in the forums...
Anyway, i think you should paint because you like it, not just to make "pretty" things.

Oh okey. I think I actually have played one of the pokémon games x) It was good to pass the time~

I'm horrible at saving money too haha... I usually soend all my money in a couple days and then go without hardly anything until next time I get money xD We're skilled in economy, lol? Actually I plan my economy... I just make it all happen on one day xD

Agreed. I mean, when he's released so much it sounds too little. Though, I've only collected for 5 months and well, I'm a poor student! ):

Yeah I've paid so much because my packages have been big. It sucks big time. You're like YAY MY PAcKAGE HAS ARRIVED! and then "damnit I have to pay 40$ to get it" x)

I wish I lived in Japan. Then i could be a DEAR and go to special events and conventions and wouldn't have to pay for customs *_*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:48 am

Yeah I did post a couple on the forum and on dA, still have my account on there.
That is true Smile I like painting some times but do prefer the pencil work, I spend sometimes hours on one picture lol.

Yeah they are good past time.I think I only completed red I think it was lol they are the first ones none the others I don't think I have completed lol.

My money gets spend on I think the first day sometimes it can last a couple days but normal it goes just like that.Like next fortnight I have money coming out and I haven't even got paid sucks.booo lol.
Hehehehe I like that, one day and its all done ^_^

I wish there was a way to get more money for the both of us.The fun we could have Smile Being a student too must be extra hard Sad

Its alot when it mounts up isn't it? It should be the other way around, small gets the fee lol then everyone would just have big parcels lol

That would be amazing to live there and yeah it would be good for you Smile I would love to live in Alaska only because of huskys and the snow LOL

Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:57 am

Yes... I really liked your work. I like simplicity (:
Didn't you do a nest too? That was such an awesome idea!
I prefer pencil too, it's easier to work with, plus I don't have to worry about doing around with pain otn my face xD
Oh gosh, how do you have the patience?
I can sit 2h tops on one drawing, otherwise I'll just get mad and throw it away x)

I don't think I completed it, I think I just played a couple of hours on it. >_<

Oh yesh, I'm totally like that too... Though I spend mine AFTER I've paid the bills XD
Yes, it's pretty nice - until you realize you want to do something and don't have the money...

Yes, more money for us, please? So much fun! I'm currently jsut waiting til I get into uni and get more money...
Right now I'm just in high school so I get pretty little money, though I live with my parents ofc.
I want my own place and more money xD

I totally agree, but as you said, then everyone would buy large amounts at once... lol
I think it would be great too, i love the culture, am currently studying japanesse and I could get tones of Gackt-stuff *___*
Alaska lol, that sounds cold! But huskys are soo adorable~~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Thank you ^_^ Glad you like it.
Yeah I did, its currently up in a school where the art group is.I liked the idea too.
Hehehehe I just have paint on my hands lol
I don't know how I have the patience lol I don't have much of that stuff in me but sometimes I can do it lol

Pokemon is kinda out dated I think lol

I have dates when bills come out so I leave the money in the bank and they take it from there.Handy Smile

For me I get so little money, and it gets stretch to thin sometimes but I try my best lol.
Yeah, own place is nice Smile can do what you want when you want lol

I would like to visit there one day, its very busy though from what I have seen on holiday shows lol.hehehe be def good for you, then you probably won't have to wait around for the Gackt-stuff you could just go out and buy them right away Smile

Yeah it looks very cold but then I would have the Huskys to cuddle up to LOL ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Oh, cool (:
I don't know how I manage, but I had paint in my eyebrow once... Fortunatly I was at home XD
When inspiration hits it's always easier to remain patient~

Lol, yes it probably is^^

That's good^^
Oh yeah, it's hard these days with money, right?
I bet! I like to have everything my own way and stuff, I think I'd be a nicer person to people if I lived alone haha!

Yup, if I move to Japan (I've planned to go there and study in about 3½ years) you should definetly come and visit!
Yes, it's busy, but the people are polite and.. ah I don't know how to explain it properly... I just love it Smile
Haha exactly, and I wouldn't have to wait for shipping!
And well, all the DEARS-events are awesome, like Gakuen School and concerts just for them... I wish I could be there ):

yeah, that's def a plus! So adorable~~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:34 pm

hehehe paint gets everywhere, and good job you where at home lol ^_^
Yeah, I try to be patient as much as I can.Sometimes it happens other times it doesn't lol.

Yeah it is hard.I find that I never get enough money and zip its gone lol.
LOL yeah they are good points and least no one can be a pain to you lol

Oh yeah, that be 2 places to visit hehehe ^_^ I have a little list a very small one lol 2 places lol
They do seem to be nice people Smile
Ah yes that would be good Smile you could be a DEAR and that would be awesome for you ^_^ oh yes that would be nice Smile

hehehe they are, my dream pet is a husky heheehe one day one day I say lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 pm

hehe yeah it totally does, if you get it on your hands and forget about it and wipe your forehead.. not good!
Yes, just have to do it when you've got the inspiration to do so~~

Well, hopefully the money-issues will get better soon!
Ah yes, I'm a horrible peoples person, especially at the morning.. My mom evacuates the kitchen when I get up for breakfast lol!

Japan and which other... alaska? Very Happy
It's a great list though! (y)
Yes, I think they are (: Being a DEAR is expensive but I think it's gonna be totally worth it~
Totally awesome Very Happy

yeah, I can imagine.. Of course you're gonna get a husky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:47 pm

hehehe yeah thats one thing I haven't done yet lol and I might not notice if I did lol
So true Smile I like that thinking hehehehe ^_^

I hope it does too Smile then you can spend spend spend ^_^ lol
really? oh my lol I wouldn't have thought that ^_^

ooo make that 3 then lol the other is Germany Smile
It will be totally worth it, all the stuff that happens will be great fun ^_^

hehehe just need a house with a back garden lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Lol I know, i discovered it hours later lol!
Surprised you haven't done that one yet:p

Yeah, and you too ofc! :3
Lol, no need to say to a kind of shopaholic to spend XD
No I know, most people haven't seen me in the mornings, which they should be grateful for x)

Oh, Germany's pretty nice :3
Absolutely! Very Happy

Yeah, that's a must with such energetic dogs!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:01 pm

LOL I am surprised I haven't done it either lol

Thank you Smile
and ooopppss lol sorry ^_^
I look like a zombie in the morning lol, Iam surprised no one has called me a zombie lol.

Smile Yeah I want to go Smile be nice, just have to save up for it.....there the saving thing again lol.

I nice big back garden and a woods near by that would be lovely ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Haha it's no problem, I don't have any debts or stuff:3 Mostly because I HATE to ever be in debt to anything and refuse to loan money:p
Lol, that's totally like me! If I haven't gotten breakfast or coffee I'm a total zombie.. A very mean one :p

Yeha money is always in the way xD
Of you going to Germany and getting a husky, to me going to Japan and spending tones of money on Gackt lol XD
That does sounds lovely (:
I love walking around in the forest, so calming... We've moved and now there's no forest ):
But I'm closer to school and convetnions, so I'm pretty happy anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:14 pm

hehehe phew ^_^
Sadly I have debts Sad paying them back slowly lol. I once gave a laptop and internet dongel to someone and they were meant to pay the bill and they didn't so now Iam left with it sucks Sad

LOL total zombies girls lol ^_^ I not sure if Iam mean ummm lol You should see my hair LOL talk about wild lol.

Yeah it is, silly thing, wish we had like a star trek thing where money was credit be so much easy I think maybe lol.
lol yep that sounds like the plan I have hehehehe ^_^
Yeah it does, always wanted to live in the country side.Maybe if I win loads money lol.
We don't have many here, one big good one is about 20 minutes walk from here goes quite far nice and quite too.
hehehe at least you are happy ^_^ thats the best part Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Yep^__^
Oh, that completely sucks, how mean of them!

Haha, I don't think you'd be mean :3 But yeah, the morning hair-due isn't pretty lol!

That'd be awesome~~
I'm always lke "you don't mind me paying you in hugs, do you? Very Happy".... People always say that they do mind though ):
Lol, winning loads of money sounds good to me!
Winning the lottery would be awesome... But there's just such a little chance of winning ):
Having a park/forest nearby is fine too, since you atleast get to enjoy the trees and quietness :3
I agree (: I would be happiest in Japan though xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Yeah it was, but the person who did it doesn't care, as long as she doesn't have pay she's happy.

awww thank you ^_^ your not mean either....apart from in the morning?? lol Oh yeah the hair is crazy, its really bad with long hair afro good job not afro bad though lol

hehehe I have to try that one lol sucks that they don't want the hugs and just the money Sad booo
Lol yeah winning money would be handy, the lottery is just so impossible to win Sad scratch cards too.lol I don't buy them for that reason.

Yeah the quietness is nice, we don't get alot here because we live next to the pubs and clubs so bad.I might talk a walk to the forest in the week Smile

hehehe yep that is true you would be ^_^ that be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumidoll

Nezumidoll

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Stupid person...

Haha, something like that :3
Yup, totally fluffy and messy and crazy xD
But no, not afro - that would be horrible to get out!

Yeah, I think so too, I mean - HUGS ARE NICE! D:
Exactly, I spend my money on ebtter things than that, it's just a waste of money really!

Oh, that must be irritating? I'd sit with headphones all day if I were you... Wait, I already do that x)

Very :3
Ah, have you tried sushi by the way?
It's super tasty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you FANGIRL?   What do you FANGIRL? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you FANGIRL?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Legacy :: Everything else :: Randomness-